Number porting allows you to become a Beeline subscriber with the same number you use.
The number can be ported both online and by visiting Beeline shops.
For Online Porting, you have to fill application form Beeline website. The user has the opportunity to choose the type of SIM card (physical or eSIM) that he will use after porting. In case of choosing a physical SIM card, the subscriber can visit a Beeline store or use the courier service to get a new SIM card.
Also, users can visit Beeline shops and fill out the application form in place.
Both, online and in-shop, the porting application must be filled by the legal owner of the number and accompanied by proof of identity.
Porting will take from 1 to 5 business days.
Number porting is free.
eSIM porting fee is 5 ₾.
The cost of courier service is from 4 ₾ to 15 ₾, depending on the location. Delivery period - 2-5 working days.
Beeline temporary numbers will be granted to subscribers. After porting, the temporary number is canceled and the porting number is transferred to the same SIM Card.
If porting is rejected, the temporary number given to the subscriber remains in his possession.
Porting can not be performed if:
- The number is not registered in the name of the person who fills out the application.
- If the person wishing to port has already applied for porting to another operator with the same subscriber number.
- Debt is fixed on the number.
- Less than 30 days have passed since the purchase of the number.
- No more than 30 days have passed since the last porting.
- Only the basic balance is maintained on the ported number, services connected to other networks are not transferred.
- In case of cancellation of the ported number, the number is returned to its owner-operator.
- The number can be ported at any frequency, the main condition is that 30 days should have passed since the last porting.
- The request for porting the number can be canceled 1 hour before porting. To do this, it is necessary for the legal owner of the number to visit any Beeline store.
For porting from Beeline network to another network, the legal owner of the number, with an identity document, needs to visit the service office of the recipient operator and fill in the relevant application.